Next week we’re heading to Singapore for the South East Asian SIMS Conference (SEASIMS) which is being hosted at Dulwich College Singapore from the 5th to the 7th of February.
As well as Titus Learning sponsoring the event, our co-founder and director Seb Francis will be giving a series of presentations during the conference, during the afternoon session on Tuesday 6th and the morning session on Wednesday 7th. The focus will be on the work we’ve done as a certified Moodle Partner to better integrate Moodle and SIMS. Tighter integration between the two systems has a number of advantages, which can prove beneficial to all members of the school community, such as:
- Increasing use of and engagement with e-learning by staff/students
- Introducing personalised learning paths for each student
- Building stronger home-school links and involving parents in e-learning
- Saving time for teaching/administration staff through automation
- Minimising unnecessary costs in delivering e-learning
Seb will be in Singapore for the full week visiting some of the schools we’re working with in the area, so if you’re unable to attend the show but would like to meet up please get in touch here.