We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner, providing innovative e-learning services to workplace learning, education providers and training companies. Based in West Yorkshire, our office and remotely based team of 30 support clients around the world, from the US, to Australia, and plenty in between.
At the moment we’re looking for someone with strong project management experience to join us as a Project Manager on an initial 6 months contract, starting as soon as possible.
As part of the Delivery Team, you’ll work closely with various stakeholders across the entire business to manage one of our biggest client projects. You will coordinate the successful completion of this project, on time, within budget and within scope. You will own and oversee all aspects of the project, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor progress and produce reports.
– Proven track record in planning, executing, controlling and closing IT software projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
– Ability to manage multiple stakeholders of varying levels of seniority
– Experience of managing the complete lifecycle of a project
– Experience of project management using AGILE or PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent) for large projects
– Strong skills in creating and maintaining project plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
– Highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment
– Highly proficient IT skills
– Understanding of IT and Cloud based infrastructure
– Moodle experience
– Background in educational technology / LMS
A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
Dedicated company time and funding for self-improvement, learning, and innovation
Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Flexibility around working hours and location
Regular socials and staff activities
Apply with a CV to email@example.com – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Deadline for applications – 28th June 2021
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and as well as supporting our team in their personal and professional development, we run exceptional team socials! Some past events include; quad biking, baking, clay pigeon shooting, escape rooms, motivational speakers, plenty of meals out, and even bonfires and BBQs… we love to work hard and have fun whilst doing so!
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: