We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner, providing innovative e-learning services to workplace learning, education providers and training companies. Based in West Yorkshire, our office and remotely based team of 30 support clients around the world, from the US, to Australia, and plenty in between.
Right now, we’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Head of HR to join and support our ever expanding team. This is a new role at Titus, positioned on the Senior Management Team and reporting directly to the Company Directors.
The Head of HR will support business growth and change, working with other senior managers to implement structures and policies that provide room for innovation, progression and professional development.
This role will spearhead a new drive and focus for directed investment in our staff and their wellbeing. We have recently commenced the process of becoming Investors in People accredited, one of many new initiatives that focuses on defining our team as the key to our success – the Head of HR will ultimately be responsible for our Investors in People status and, in future, Investors in Wellbeing.
Titus has thrived during the pandemic (our headcount has doubled in 18 months), and such business change provides opportunities for structure and strategy improvements around remote working, return to office working, team communications and social interactions. The Head of HR will support Senior management and team members alike as we formalise our approach and policies in these areas.
We are looking for a people person – you will be someone who will embrace and evolve the Titus culture, and lead learning and development initiatives across the business. This is a varied role with a focus on people, wellbeing, rewards and recognition, recruitment and onboarding, H&S and compliance. With two direct line reports, the role also encompasses responsibility for areas including business services, facilities, office management and finance.
– 4+ years in a senior HR position (HR Manager, Head of People, etc.)
– 2+ years of Team management experience
– A focus on people and their Learning and Development
– Experience within a fast-paced environment and significant business growth
– Experience in all aspects of Health, Safety and Compliance
– Experience in implementing successful Wellbeing and benefits packages
– CIPD Level 5 / Level 7 Diploma
– Experience with Investors in People / Investors in Wellbeing
– Mental Health First Aider / Mental Health Champion
– Implementation of HR Systems
– Use of Moodle (or alternative LMS) in a Workplace setting
– Wider experience in finance and business administration
– A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
– Dedicated company time and funding for self-improvement, learning, and innovation
– Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Flexibility around working hours and location
– Regular socials and staff activities
– Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply with a CV to email@example.com – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and as well as supporting our team in their personal and professional development, we run exceptional team socials! Some past events include; quad biking, baking, clay pigeon shooting, escape rooms, motivational speakers, plenty of meals out, and even bonfires and BBQs… we love to work hard and have fun whilst doing so!
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: