We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner, providing innovative e-learning services to workplace learning, education providers and training companies. Based in West Yorkshire, our office and remotely based team of 30 support clients around the world, from the US, to Australia, and plenty in between.
This role will own the bid process, including tenders, frameworks, requests for proposals and requests for information. You’ll need to see bid opportunities through the full life cycle, including; sourcing the opportunity, bid/no bid decision making, delegation of work and tasks, setting deadlines, QA review and submission.
You will be given the freedom to develop and implement new ideas and processes, with an aim of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the bid function at Titus. You will be forward thinking and thrive off growing the client base, building relationships and streamlining processes.
– Proactive monitoring of all tender portals and identifying bid/tender opportunities
– Review all bid/tender opportunities and assist in making a decision on bid/no bid
– Assessing the technical and commercial risks relating to a specific bid
– Full management of the bid process from start to end, with the support of the other business functions (sourcing, defining bid team, allocating tasks, setting deadlines and submitting)
– Managing all documents and taking ownership of the completion of legislative/standard documents
– Refining the existing tender/bid process
– Creating and updating central repository for all tender submissions
– Bid writing
– Managing relationships with prospective clients
– Tender quality reviews and retrospectives
– Researching latest market trends and opportunities
As a successful, dynamic and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values, and become a key member of the team.
– 3+ years experience within a similar role
– 2+ years of industry experience
– Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Growth mindset and desire to win
– Strong IT skills
– Ability to multitask and prioritise a range of time dependant responsibilities
– Confident and professional manner
– Experience of Moodle, Moodle Workplace or Totara
– Experience in public sector procurement through GCloud
– Experience in using relevant industry frameworks
– A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
– Dedicated company time and funding for self-improvement, learning, and innovation
– Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Flexibility around working hours and location
– Regular socials and staff activities
– Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply with a CV to email@example.com – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and as well as supporting our team in their personal and professional development, we run exceptional team socials! Some past events include; quad biking, baking, clay pigeon shooting, escape rooms, motivational speakers, plenty of meals out, and even bonfires and BBQs… we love to work hard and have fun whilst doing so!
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: