Job Vacancy: Senior Business Development Manager
Table of Contents
Senior Business Development Manager (Full Time) – £35-45k plus commission
Titus, a Certified Premium Moodle Partner in the UK, UAE, and Hong Kong, is looking to add an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to our growing sales team. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running based on previous B2B/corporate software sales experience. The successful candidate should excel at selling software and consultancy services to a range of stakeholders.
This position will be pivotal to the continued fast growth of Titus, by actively developing new business and managing inbound enquiries through the full sales cycle. Titus currently works with clients around the globe and it is expected that the successful candidate will respond and work with potential clients both in the UK and internationally, including travel when required.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability of hitting and exceeding sales targets and be proficient in selling to private and public organisations, as well as experience in selling LMS’s. Experience of selling within the education market, including HE, FE, and 3-18 would be beneficial.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come.
What you’ll be doing:
- Closing deals and working towards a sales target
- Managing inbound enquiries: calls/client meetings, producing proposals/quotes
- Actively developing new business opportunities through a range of channels
- Software product demonstrations, online and face-to-face
- Managing tender responses
- Channel sales
- Sales pipeline and CRM management
- Working closely with the marketing team on new campaigns
- Attending conferences both in the UK and overseas
- Ongoing customer account management
This list isn’t exhaustive and the scope of the role is varied, we expect the role to evolve as the team grows.
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- Dedicated company time and budget for self-improvement, learning and innovation
- Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a world heritage site.
- Easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford and surrounding areas
- Flexibility around working hours and location
- Regular socials and staff activities
- Competitive salary, plus bonus
What we expect from you:
- 5 years sales experience
- Experience selling software solutions/services to workplace/corporate clients
- Previous experience with Moodle or other LMS’s
- Solution selling at all levels, up to C-level / company owners
- Experience with office suite tools and CRM
- Confident and professional manner, excellent written and communication skills
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal instruction
- Evidence of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- A full UK driving licence
These would be great:
- Experience selling overseas
- Experience working with education market (HE, FE, 3-18)
- Experience with bid and tender writing
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions, proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in business and education. Working with a range of customers in the UK, and over 30 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the work we do. We have an immediate need to add to our team, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
The Titus Values
We care about making Titus a great place to work for our team members, and actively support our team to be their best in how they live and work our values.
Growth: We develop as individuals, and as a team
Responsibility: We always take ownership
Quality: We do our best every time
Flexibility: We do whatever needs to be done
Trust: We communicate openly
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks. If you would like to apply for this exciting new role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 11th September 2020 and the successful candidate will start asap.
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01133 200 346.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: