We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been named a Winner in the British Training Awards 2023 for the “Learning Platform of the Year” category!
The British Training Awards is an annual campaign that sets out to discover and celebrate the individuals and teams that are truly passionate about L&Ds role in building a thriving workforce.
This year, just over 160 entries were received from organisations across the UK, and so competition to be named a Winner proved to be very tough. Firms taking part ranged from start-up innovators to public sector heroes, tech superstars, global titans and everything in between.
Winners were revealed at a special celebration event in London, hosted by comedian Sally-Anne Hayward. Categories included sector specific awards such as ‘Financial Services Initiative of the Year’ and ‘Hospitality & Leisure Initiative of the Year’ as well as overall awards including ‘Training Initiative of the Year’ and ‘Leadership Development Initiative of the Year’. ‘Leader of the Year’ and ‘Rising Star of the Year’ were also keenly contested.
The British Training Awards 2023 judges include:
– Lee Chambers, Director and Chief Psychologist, Essentialise Workplace Wellbeing.
– Simon Gibson, Group Head of Learning & Development, Marks & Spencer.
– Keith McDougall, Director of Learning &Development, Deliveroo.
– Gemma Paterson, Head of People Development Experiences and Innovation, Legal & General.
– Prachi Prasad, Global Head of Learning & Development, dunnhumby.
– Karen Wilson, Global Director of Talent Development, Booking.com.
– Nate Harwood, Founder, New Possible.
Nate Harwood, Founder of New Possible and British Training Awards judge commented: “The British Training Awards celebrate the inspirational teams and individuals whose transformational approaches to L&D are unlocking the potential of workforces across the UK and beyond. A huge congratulations to all the Winners and Finalists.”
And we would also like to say a huge congratulations to all the other nominees and winners!
if you want to speak to our team about your LMS requirements, please get in touch.