On this day, 5 years ago, we officially founded Titus Learning! Which means today it’s our birthday! 😀
We wanted to take this as an opportunity to say thank you to all the people who’ve supported us along the way, including customers, partners, and of course the amazing team at Titus, and also as a chance to reflect on some of our achievements over the years!
We’ve added a few of our favourites below:
- DEC 2013 – starting as we mean to go on and signing our first client
- MAY 2014 – attending our first international school conference and starting our long relationship with COBIS, who eventually became a Titus client
- SEPT 2014 – building the team and hiring our first full time staff member
- APRIL 2016 – moving away from the teleworking setup and signing for our first office
- JUNE 2016 – Named as a Virgin Startup Ambassador by Sir Richard Branson
- JUNE 2017 – an office upgrade to our ‘rightful home’ in the UNESCO world heritage site of Saltaire… in Sir Titus Salt’s old offices no less!
- SEPT 2017 – launching our new brand identity in line with the growth we’d seen
- SEPT 2017 – attaining certified Moodle Partnership in both the UK and Hong Kong
- NOV 2017 – being nominated for ‘Exporter of the year’ at the BETT Awards 2018
- SEPT 2018 – being named as an Export Champion by the Department for International Trade
- NOV 2018 – being nominated for ‘Exporter of the year’ AND ‘Company of the year’ at the BETT Awards 2019
- DEC 2018 – Signing our first client in Macau, and thereby officially working across 20 countries
Check out the quick thank you video from our Co-founder Seb below:
Thank you again, and if you want to find out more about the work we do, or of course send us some birthday chocolates 😉 you can get in touch here.