Job Vacancy: Solution Architect
Table of Contents
We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner providing innovative e-learning services to workplace learning, education providers and training companies around the world.
Right now, we’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic technical evangelist to join us in the client-facing role of Solution Architect – starting as soon as possible. It’s a key role for both our in-house software development and technical delivery capabilities, proving technical leadership and strategic direction for the development & TechOps teams.
You’ll have overall ownership of the solution design, developing new frameworks to deliver great products, ensuring solutions are scalable, cost-effective and can be successfully transitioned into BAU operation.
What you will bring to the role:
- Translation of business needs into technical requirements utilising Moodle LMS/Moodle Workplace as the core solution.
- Leading the design of new Moodle system solutions and integrations in a cross-functional agile team environment.
- Production of high-quality solution documentation and designs using your excellent influencing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Developing a coherent and consistent technical strategy for future projects and product roadmaps.
At Titus we are committed to agile development principles and you’ll demonstrate a matching commitment. This applies to everyone across the technology team – development, test and operations. Team commitment is an essential part of our daily lives.
What we need from you
- 3 years+ experience within the eLearning service provider market either in a senior developer, technical pre-sales or solutions architect role.
- Strong open-source (LAMP), Moodle or Totara LMS, Database technologies experience, AWS cloud capability a distinct advantage.
Also ideal (but not a deal breaker)
- AWS Cloud foundational or associate (or similar with vendor propositions from Google & Azure) and a willingness to develop your knowledge
- Experience of agile or lean methodologies, enterprise storage, networking technologies or security products would also be advantageous.
- Experience with XML/JSON, Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, VMware vCloud, Storage, Networking, and security best practice.
What you’ll get in return
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- Dedicated company time and funding for self-improvement, learning, and innovation
- Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Flexibility around working hours and location
- Regular socials and staff activities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Deadline for applications – 01 November 2020.
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We bring this experience and attitude to bear in enabling success within our client organisations, creating solutions which allow our clients to nurture talent, improve communication, share knowledge and understand outcomes, increasing their value and competitive advantage.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and actively support our team members in their personal and professional development. And we run exceptional team socials and events too.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: