Sales Executive Job Vacancy
Titus Learning, a certified Moodle Partner for the UK and Hong Kong, are looking to add an experienced Sales Executive to support our continued growth and global expansion.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running based on previous B2B/corporate software sales experience – the successful candidate should excel at selling software and consultancy services to a range of stakeholders.
This position will be pivotal to the continued fast growth of Titus Learning, by actively developing new business, and managing inbound enquiries through the full sales cycle.
Titus currently work with clients around the globe, and it is expected that the successful candidate will respond and work with potential clients internationally, including travel where relevant.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record, hitting and exceeding sales targets, and selling to private and public organisations. Experience selling within the education market, including HE, FE, and 3-18 would also be useful.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come.
What the role involves:
- Closing deals and working towards a sales target
- Managing inbound enquiries: calls/client meetings, producing proposals/quotes
- Actively developing new business opportunities through a range of channels
- Software product demonstrations, online and face-to-face
- Managing tender responses
- Sales pipeline and CRM management
- Working closely with the marketing team on new campaigns
- Attending conferences both in the UK and overseas
- Ongoing customer account management
This list isn’t exhaustive and there is scope for the role to evolve.
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- A company that is committed to its team and cares about its staff and their development
- Flexibility around working hours
- Flexibility around location – remote/home working or from our Head Office in Saltaire, West Yorkshire
- Competitive salary, plus bonus
What we expect from you
- 5 years sales experience
- Experience selling software solutions/services to workplace/corporate clients
- Solution selling at all levels, up to C-level / company owners
- Experience with office suite tools and CRM
- Confident and professional manner, excellent written and communication skills
- A full UK driving licence
These would be great:
- Previous experience with Moodle or other LMS’s
- Experience selling overseas
- Experience working with education market (HE, FE, 3-18)
- Experience with bid and tender writing
About Titus Learning
We are a rapidly expanding provider of e-Learning solutions, proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in business and education. Working with a range of customers in the UK, and 21 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the work we do. We have an immediate need to add to our team, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
The Titus Values
We care about making Titus a great place to work for our team members, and actively support our team to be their best in how they live and work our values.
Growth: We have a growth mindset and actively seek new opportunities
Responsibility: Create, own and deliver the solution. Everyone is a leader
Quality: We strive to produce our best quality work every time
Flexibility: We do whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs to be done
Trust: We communicate openly
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks. If you would like to apply for this exciting new role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The successful candidate will start asap.
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01133 200 346.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**