Job Vacancy: Service Desk Analyst
Table of Contents
Titus Learning, a Moodle Certified Premium Partner for the UK and Hong Kong, is looking to add a Service Desk Analyst to join our growing technology team. We are looking for someone who is confident and outgoing, comfortable working in a fastpaced, energetic environment and eager to have a big impact over the coming years of growth.
We are looking for a natural problem solver who has worked within a service desk, eLearning or technical support environment with exposure to ITIL Service Management processes, you will need to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, be organised, proactive and prepared to have fun!
The work culture at Titus is dedicated and enabling, and we believe in creating the best conditions for everyone to work at their best. Each team member has an individual development plan and we are committed to personal and professional growth to support people to work towards their long term ambitions.
What you will be doing:
- Coordination – As the 1st point of contact for our customers you will be able to log, coordinate resolution and communicate updates for multiple incidents & requests.
- Administration – Experience of administering open source learning management systems, preferably using Moodle and content standards including SCORM.
- Technical – Debug, recreate & resolve 1st line Technical incidents and diagnose issues using monitoring tools and data analytics.
- Process improvement – Creating procedures and checklists to manage activities.
- Analytics – Building customer facing performance reports, managing incident to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) & meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Quality assessment – When fixes are deployed ensure these address the customer reported problems and incident records are updated to reflect status prior to closure.
- Communicating – Validate technical content and create simple and precise updates for customers via voice, instant message, email & knowledge base articles.
- Ownership – Actively liaise with internal and external tech teams and other 3rd Party suppliers to drive resolution to technical or service impacting issues.
- Tooling – Previous experience using a workflow management tool such as JIRA, ServiceNow, Freshdesk or Zen to manage Incidents, requests & change tickets.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come.
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- A company that is committed to its team and cares about its staff and their development
- Located in fabulous office space in Salts Mill, Saltaire
- Flexibility around working hours and location
- Regular socials and staff activities
- Competitive salary and ability to progress
What we expect from you
- At least 2 years experience within a similar IT support role
- Experience of working within customer facing ITIL service frameworks
- Previous experience in a fast paced technology team
- A passion for technology and improving the customer experience
These would be great:
- A BSc/BA computer or Technology related degree
- Experience of supporting a moodle or similar eLearning system
- Experience of HTML and CSS in a CMS environment
- Experience of working in a web design/development environment
- Experience of working on LAMP technology stack
About Titus Learning
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions, proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in business and education. Working with a range of customers in the UK, and 27 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the work we do. We have an immediate need to add to our team, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
The Titus Values
We care about making Titus a great place to work for our team members, and actively support our team to be their best in how they live and work our values.
Growth: We have a growth mindset and actively seek new opportunities
Responsibility: Create, own and deliver the solution. Everyone is a leader
Quality: We strive to produce our best quality work every time
Flexibility: We do whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs to be done
Trust: We communicate openly
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks. If you would like to apply for this exciting new role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate will start asap.
Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 01133 200 346.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: