Job Vacancy: Technical Analyst
Table of Contents
We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner providing innovative e-learning services for workplace learning, education providers, and training companies around the world.
Right now, we’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic team player to join our Technology team in the role of Technical Analyst – starting as soon as possible.
This hands-on technical role will work collaboratively as part of our service-desk team supporting our customers Learning Management Systems, coordinating & resolving operational incidents, technical problems, and administration queries across a range of Moodle solutions.
You will have a background in e-Learning with experience of administering Learning Management Systems (Moodle, Totara, Blackboard) and and have a passion for customer service operating ITIL processes.
What you will bring to the role:
- Basic Moodle administration experience for, enrolment, authentication, adding courses, and content management (H5P & SCORM) and willingness to further develop this knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate simple and precise updates for customers via phone, instant message, email and knowledge base articles.
- Problem solving – Debug, recreate & resolve 1st line technical incidents and diagnose issues using monitoring tools and data analytics.
- Coordinate resolution, and communicate updates for multiple incidents & requests.
- Building customer facing performance reports, managing incidents to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Experience working with SLA’s aligned to ITIL processes to manage Incidents, Problems & Changes
- Tooling experience using a workflow management tool such as JIRA, ServiceNow, Freshdesk or Zen to manage Incidents, requests & change tickets.
At Titus, we are committed to agile development principles and you’ll demonstrate a matching commitment. This applies to everyone across the technology team – development, test and operations. Team commitment is an essential part of our daily lives.
What we need from you
- A minimum of 1 year administration experience with Moodle or similar LMS
- Experience with educational technology environment (School, College, University or Ed-Tech software supplier or service provider)
- Experience with systems administration and Moodle application configuration within a service-desk environment
Also ideal (but not a deal-breaker)
- A BSc/BA computer or Technology related degree
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure, open source coding languages, database technologies (MySQL / Postgres)
- Experience working with MS Active Directory, O365, SMTP, SSO & Development Integration configurations
What you’ll get in return
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- Dedicated company time and funding for self-improvement, learning, and innovation
- Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Flexibility around working hours and location
- Regular socials and staff activities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Deadline for applications – 19th February 2021.
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We bring this experience and attitude to bear in enabling success within our client organisations, creating solutions that allow our clients to nurture talent, improve communication, share knowledge, and understand outcomes, increasing their value and competitive advantage.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and actively support our team members in their personal and professional development. And we run exceptional team socials and events too.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: