Job Vacancy: Sales Administrator
Table of Contents
Sales Administrator (Full time) – £19 – £23k
Titus, a Certified Premium Moodle Partner in the UK, UAE, and Hong Kong, is looking to add a Sales Administrator to our growing sales team. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative within their role, have an eye for detail, be comfortable working in a fast-paced and energetic environment, naturally good with people and eager to have a big impact over the coming years.
This position will be pivotal to the continued fast growth of Titus, in supporting a growing sales team to qualify inbound opportunities, maintain existing customer relationships, provide general sales administration and coordinate sales reports.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role, have excellent organisational and communication skills and be comfortable in managing and prioritising their own workload.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come.
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying inbound opportunities
- Assigning leads to the wider sales team
- Scheduling appointments for the sales team
- Pipeline management for the sales team
- CRM administration
- Populating proposals/quote templates
- Attending conferences and representing the business
- Ongoing customer communication and relationship management
- Sales reporting
This list isn’t exhaustive and the scope of the role is varied, we expect the role to evolve as the team grows.
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- Dedicated company time and budget for self-improvement, learning and innovation
- Located in a fabulous office space in Saltaire, a world heritage site
- Easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford and surrounding areas
- Flexibility around working hours and location
- Regular socials and staff activities
- Competitive salary
What we expect from you:
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience of working with a range of office suite tools and a CRM
- Confident and professional manner, excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
These would be great:
- Previous experience with Moodle or other LMS’s
- Experience with using the Hubspot CRM
- Experience with sales reporting
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions, proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in business and education. Working with a range of customers in the UK, and over 30 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the work we do. We have an immediate need to add to our team, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
The Titus Values
We care about making Titus a great place to work for our team members, and actively support our team to be their best in how they live and work our values.
Growth: We develop as individuals, and as a team
Responsibility: We always take ownership
Quality: We do our best every time
Flexibility: We do whatever needs to be done
Trust: We communicate openly
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks. If you would like to apply for this exciting new role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 11th September 2020 and the successful candidate will start asap.
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01133 200 346.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: