Sales Administrator (Full/Part-time) – £19k – £23k
We’re Titus; an award-winning company providing E-Learning services to organisations globally. Using the world’s most popular learning platform, Moodle.
Our list of global clients range from Network Rail to The Labour Party, Royal College of Surgeons to Dermalogica.
Right now we are really excited to be recruiting a second Sales Administrator to our team. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative within their role, have an eye for detail, be comfortable working in a fast-paced and energetic environment, naturally good with people and eager to have a big impact over the coming years.
This position will be pivotal to the continued fast growth of Titus, in supporting a growing sales team to qualify inbound opportunities, maintain existing customer relationships, provide general sales administration and coordinate sales reports.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role, have excellent organisational and communication skills and be comfortable in managing and prioritising their own workload.
As a successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come.
– Qualifying inbound opportunities
– Assigning leads to the wider sales team
– Scheduling appointments for the sales team
– Responding to inbound queries from new and existing customers
– Pipeline management for the sales team
– CRM administration
– Populating proposals/quote templates
– Sales reporting
This list isn’t exhaustive and the scope of the role is varied, we expect the role to evolve as the team grows.
– 3 years experience in a similar position
– Experience of working with a range of office suite tools and a CRM
– Confident and professional manner, excellent written and communication skills
– Excellent organisational skills
– The ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
– Previous experience with Moodle or other LMS’s
– Experience with using the Hubspot CRM
– Experience with sales reporting
– A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
– Dedicated company time and budget for self-improvement, learning and innovation
– Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a world heritage site.
– Easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford and surrounding areas
– Flexibility around working hours and location
– Simply health wellbeing package
– Regular socials and staff activities
– Competitive salary
Apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Start date – ASAP.
Started in 2013 by founders Seb and Mike, the business has grown and evolved dramatically but the original ethos still holds true:
‘Be the best at what we do, never stop learning, give our team the room and tools to flourish and keep our customers happy’.
If you think you are a good fit and are looking for your next opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment for a company that genuinely values inclusion and human connection as much as it does work ethic and passion then we’d love to hear from you.
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: