We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner providing innovative e-learning services to workplace learning, education providers and training companies around the world.
Right now, we’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Automated Test Analyst to join our growing team. We are looking for a problem solver with an eye for detail who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and energetic environment, naturally good with people, and experienced with both manual and automated test strategies. We’re looking for someone who has previously created and maintained automated test frameworks, ensuring that software release deliverables and project testing requirements are achieved.
This role will be exposed to our software development life cycle (SDLC) and will require a good understanding of QA best practices. You will be working collaboratively across the Titus business and technical stakeholders including developers, software architects and our service desk analysts on a variety of projects testing new and existing software across our web & mobile applications, we’re looking for an individual who enjoys providing and receiving feedback as well as conducting peer reviews on all aspects of software testing.
– Enthusiastic with a passion for software testing, both manual and automation.
– 2 years or more practical experience of test analysis and design, preparing test environments and data, execution and defect tracking within a scrum environment.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to present technical information clearly within the team.
– Experience of creating a test automation framework, including continuous integration using technology such as PHPUnit / Behat.
– Competent using tools like Jira, Confluence, Postman, Jenkins, Git, Docker.
– Ability to coach and mentor team members on automated testing.
– Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
– A collaborative and team orientated approach to working.
– Ability to multitask and prioritize a range of responsibilities.
– Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
– ISEB/ISTQB foundation qualification.
– Experience of REST/SOAP API’s
– Interest in agile, lean and continuous process improvement strategies
– A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
– Dedicated company time and funding for self-improvement, learning, and innovation
– Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Flexibility around working hours and location
– Regular socials and staff activities
Apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and as well as supporting our team in their personal and professional development, we run exceptional team socials! Some past events include; quad biking, baking, clay pigeon shooting, escape rooms, motivational speakers, plenty of meals out, and even bonfires and BBQs… we love to work hard and have fun whilst doing so!
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: