We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner providing innovative e-learning services to workplace learning, education providers and training companies around the world.
Right now, we’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Automated Test Analyst to join our growing team. We are looking for a problem solver with an eye for detail who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and energetic environment, naturally good with people, and experienced with both manual and automated test strategies. We’re looking for someone who has previously created and maintained automated test frameworks, ensuring that software release deliverables and project testing requirements are achieved.
This role will be exposed to our software development life cycle (SDLC) and will require a good understanding of QA best practices. You will be working collaboratively across the Titus business and technical stakeholders including developers, software architects and our service desk analysts on a variety of projects testing new and existing software across our web & mobile applications, we’re looking for an individual who enjoys providing and receiving feedback as well as conducting peer reviews on all aspects of software testing.
– Enthusiastic with a passion for software testing, both manual and automation.
– 2 years or more practical experience of test analysis and design, preparing test environments and data, execution and defect tracking within a scrum environment.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to present technical information clearly within the team.
– Experience of creating a test automation framework, including continuous integration using technology such as PHPUnit / Behat.
– Competent using tools like Jira, Confluence, Postman, Jenkins, Git, Docker.
– Ability to coach and mentor team members on automated testing.
– Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
– A collaborative and team orientated approach to working.
– Ability to multitask and prioritize a range of responsibilities.
– Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
– ISEB/ISTQB foundation qualification.
– Experience of REST/SOAP API’s
– Interest in agile, lean and continuous process improvement strategies
– A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
– Dedicated company time and funding for self-improvement, learning, and innovation
– Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Flexibility around working hours and location
– Regular socials and staff activities
Apply with a CV to email@example.com – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and as well as supporting our team in their personal and professional development, we run exceptional team socials! Some past events include; quad biking, baking, clay pigeon shooting, escape rooms, motivational speakers, plenty of meals out, and even bonfires and BBQs… we love to work hard and have fun whilst doing so!
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below:
Super talented, unflappable and very funny, Phuong supports the whole marketing team in her role as Marketing Assistant. Phuong holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and recently completed a master’s degree in Management and Marketing. Originally from Hanoi in Vietnam, Phuong is now based in the UK and climatising brilliantly to our weather and food.
Phuong owns a food review Instagram page as travelling and food are her passion. She also has a cute little french bulldog.
Ellie was the first woman to join Titus and has paved the way for many more since then. After studying for a degree in Fashion and Marketing, Ellie was lucky to find herself at fashion weeks and photoshoots.
Now she’s switched from talk of the front row to front end design and has brought loads of transferable knowledge to Titus. Ellie has also found a real passion for tech, especially in the learning sector, helping clients create positive change for their organisations.
As one of the youngest people at Titus but at the same time one of the oldest serving members of the team, Callum has graced Titus with his broad smile and positive attitude for over 5 years now. As a key member of the marketing team, Callum works across all areas, both on and offline, to ensure that all Titus brands and communication are on point.
After missing out on the opportunity to go to University the first time around, management encouraged him to enrol in our course alongside his work. He is now studying to achieve his Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing.
Always bringing innovation and new ideas, Dec studied a degree in Journalism but found his passion in digital marketing. Dec has also worked in marketing for one of the countries biggest retailers and within the property sector.
Outside work, Dec Co-founded a news publication where he collaborated with global brands like Uber, Amazon, BooHoo and countless SMEs.