We’re Titus; an award-winning supplier of organisational eLearning who pride ourselves on being the best Moodle provider in the world. We utilise the world’s most popular learning platforms for clients such as Network Rail, Labour Party, Royal College Surgeons and Dermalogica to drive transformation through their teams learning and development. Impressive, right!
Right now, we’re looking for a PHP Developer to join our agile development team. You will be an experienced and ambitious software engineer with 5+ years working with Moodle or Totara, with the ability to write high performing, secure code with proper tests.
You’ll be working on a variety of custom & product developments including Internal applications, APIs, plug-ins & adapters for integrations. You’ll have exposure to code development in an agile organisation with an understanding of AWS LAMP architecture and test automation.
Culture – We have a people first culture and are really proud of the team we have created. Full of respect and diversity, and we talk openly and honestly about all things. It’s about our people knowing they are truly listened to and valued at work.
Our People – We work hard to ensure our people are valued, committed and motivated but most importantly they are happy. This shows in the results from our regular staff surveys. It’s important to us that we continue to hire not only talented people, but people who fit in with what we’re about.
Your Development – We actively support our people in their development, both financially and with allocated time; working with you on quarterly objective based Game Plans designed to keep you on track and continually improving in your role.
We’re a social bunch – We also like to have a lot of fun, eat, drink and try new things amongst the hard work; we run exceptional team activities, office parties and regular company events too!
Recognition – We cheer each other on, regular praise and gifts are important and we hold annual pay reviews and bonuses for exceptional work and overachievers.
Don’t take our word for it, read on and then come find out all these things are true for yourself (which they are!)
At Titus, we are committed to agile development principles and you’ll demonstrate a matching commitment. This applies to everyone across the technology team – development, QA and TechOps. Team commitment is an essential part of our daily lives.
– Web technologies and frameworks such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Grunt.
– Experience of working in a team within a DevOps culture surrounded by lean/agile delivery methodologies with like-minded people to bounce around ideas and collaboratively solve problems.
– Willingness to work as part of a product team, to help create new products and technologies to better serve Titus customers.
– Supporting product & design activities by developing prototypes for products in development.
– You have experience developing code on Moodle or Totara and have worked on plugins and enhancements.
You enjoy stepping up to new challenges around building features, fixing bugs and helping out a confused customer.
– Familiar with source code management systems such as Git, Bitbucket and CI tools such as Jenkins or Concourse.
– You know why making small changes, test automation and fast feedback are all good ideas.
– Experience with IaaS services such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Google Cloud Platform or similar.
– Exposure to virtualisation or container technology like Docker and Vagrant.
– Log management and analysis solutions such Splunk, Sumo Logic and monitoring tools such as Nagios, New Relic & AWS capabilities.
– Experienced in continuous integration & Test automation PHPUnit / Behat /cucumber and cypress test automation.
There are too many things to list but here’s a snippet
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below:
Super talented, unflappable and very funny, Phuong supports the whole marketing team in her role as Marketing Assistant. Phuong holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and recently completed a master’s degree in Management and Marketing. Originally from Hanoi in Vietnam, Phuong is now based in the UK and climatising brilliantly to our weather and food.
Phuong owns a food review Instagram page as travelling and food are her passion. She also has a cute little french bulldog.
Ellie was the first woman to join Titus and has paved the way for many more since then. After studying for a degree in Fashion and Marketing, Ellie was lucky to find herself at fashion weeks and photoshoots.
Now she’s switched from talk of the front row to front end design and has brought loads of transferable knowledge to Titus. Ellie has also found a real passion for tech, especially in the learning sector, helping clients create positive change for their organisations.
As one of the youngest people at Titus but at the same time one of the oldest serving members of the team, Callum has graced Titus with his broad smile and positive attitude for over 5 years now. As a key member of the marketing team, Callum works across all areas, both on and offline, to ensure that all Titus brands and communication are on point.
After missing out on the opportunity to go to University the first time around, management encouraged him to enrol in our course alongside his work. He is now studying to achieve his Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing.
Always bringing innovation and new ideas, Dec studied a degree in Journalism but found his passion in digital marketing. Dec has also worked in marketing for one of the countries biggest retailers and within the property sector.
Outside work, Dec Co-founded a news publication where he collaborated with global brands like Uber, Amazon, BooHoo and countless SMEs.