We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner providing innovative e-learning services for workplace learning, education providers, and training companies around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our marketing function. You will support the marketing team to help deliver activities across multi-channel functions within our organisation.
The Marketing Assistant role is broad and fast paced, central to the delivery and success of the wider marketing strategy. As such it will require someone with strong organisational skills and initiative.
– Assist and support the marketing team
– Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as digital content, video, copy, sales support assets and press releases
– Help organise events, exhibitions and seminars
– Write and proofread copy
– Upload content to the website, social media channels & marketing database
– Assist with web admin
– Complete competitor analysis and research
– Create basic artworking for templated designs
– Help with presentations by assembling videos, slides and content
– Attend trade shows and exhibitions when required
– Coordinate other departments when taking part in promotional activity
– Order and maintain branded merchandise
– Assist with all internal comms
– Admin duties for the marketing team
– Great interpersonal skills: You need to build relationships with a wide variety of people. A personable manner, team-work and adaptability are all important
– Excellent written and oral skills: You will be called upon to write online or hard copy content for campaigns, so you will need strong copywriting skills.
– Min 3 A levels (ideally some business or communications related)
– Organisational skills: You have to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy
– A friendly and fun working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
– Individual development plan to support ongoing training and growth
– Flexibility around working hours
– Flexibility around location – Work remotely or from our Head Office in Saltaire (close proximity to Leeds and Bradford)
– Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We bring this experience and attitude to bear in enabling success within our client organisations, creating solutions that allow our clients to nurture talent, improve communication, share knowledge, and understand outcomes, increasing their value and competitive advantage.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and actively support our team members in their personal and professional development. And we run exceptional team socials and events too.
*STRICTLY NO AGENCIES*
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: