We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner providing innovative e-learning services for workplace learning, education providers, and training companies around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our marketing function. You will support the marketing team to help deliver activities across multi-channel functions within our organisation.
The Marketing Assistant role is broad and fast paced, central to the delivery and success of the wider marketing strategy. As such it will require someone with strong organisational skills and initiative.
– Assist and support the marketing team
– Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as digital content, video, copy, sales support assets and press releases
– Help organise events, exhibitions and seminars
– Write and proofread copy
– Upload content to the website, social media channels & marketing database
– Assist with web admin
– Complete competitor analysis and research
– Create basic artworking for templated designs
– Help with presentations by assembling videos, slides and content
– Attend trade shows and exhibitions when required
– Coordinate other departments when taking part in promotional activity
– Order and maintain branded merchandise
– Assist with all internal comms
– Admin duties for the marketing team
– Great interpersonal skills: You need to build relationships with a wide variety of people. A personable manner, team-work and adaptability are all important
– Excellent written and oral skills: You will be called upon to write online or hard copy content for campaigns, so you will need strong copywriting skills.
– Min 3 A levels (ideally some business or communications related)
– Organisational skills: You have to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy
– A friendly and fun working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
– Individual development plan to support ongoing training and growth
– Flexibility around working hours
– Flexibility around location – Work remotely or from our Head Office in Saltaire (close proximity to Leeds and Bradford)
– Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We bring this experience and attitude to bear in enabling success within our client organisations, creating solutions that allow our clients to nurture talent, improve communication, share knowledge, and understand outcomes, increasing their value and competitive advantage.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and actively support our team members in their personal and professional development. And we run exceptional team socials and events too.
*STRICTLY NO AGENCIES*
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below:
Super talented, unflappable and very funny, Phuong supports the whole marketing team in her role as Marketing Assistant. Phuong holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and recently completed a master’s degree in Management and Marketing. Originally from Hanoi in Vietnam, Phuong is now based in the UK and climatising brilliantly to our weather and food.
Phuong owns a food review Instagram page as travelling and food are her passion. She also has a cute little french bulldog.
Ellie was the first woman to join Titus and has paved the way for many more since then. After studying for a degree in Fashion and Marketing, Ellie was lucky to find herself at fashion weeks and photoshoots.
Now she’s switched from talk of the front row to front end design and has brought loads of transferable knowledge to Titus. Ellie has also found a real passion for tech, especially in the learning sector, helping clients create positive change for their organisations.
As one of the youngest people at Titus but at the same time one of the oldest serving members of the team, Callum has graced Titus with his broad smile and positive attitude for over 5 years now. As a key member of the marketing team, Callum works across all areas, both on and offline, to ensure that all Titus brands and communication are on point.
After missing out on the opportunity to go to University the first time around, management encouraged him to enrol in our course alongside his work. He is now studying to achieve his Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing.
Always bringing innovation and new ideas, Dec studied a degree in Journalism but found his passion in digital marketing. Dec has also worked in marketing for one of the countries biggest retailers and within the property sector.
Outside work, Dec Co-founded a news publication where he collaborated with global brands like Uber, Amazon, BooHoo and countless SMEs.