We’re Titus; an award-winning company providing E-Learning services to organisations globally. Using the world’s most popular learning platform, Moodle.
Our list of global clients range from Network Rail to Labour Party, Royal College of Surgeons to Dermalogica.
Right now we are really excited to be recruiting a Learning and Development Consultant to our team. This position will be pivotal in directly contributing to the continued growth of Enterprise level customers as well as developing new business and managing inbound enquiries via the full sales cycle.
Titus currently works with clients around the globe and it is expected that the successful candidate will respond and work with potential clients both in the UK and internationally, including travel when required.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability of hitting and exceeding sales targets and be proficient in selling to private and public organisations, as well as experience in selling LMS’s. Experience of selling within the education market, including HE & FE would be beneficial.
As a successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come.
– Closing deals and working towards a sales target
– Managing inbound enquiries, calls/client meetings, producing proposals/quotes
– Actively developing new business opportunities through a range of channels
– Software product demonstrations, online and face-to-face
– Assisting in the bid/tender process
– Sales pipeline and CRM management
– Working closely with the marketing team on new campaigns
– Attending conferences
– Ongoing client relationship management
This list isn’t exhaustive and the scope of the role is varied, we expect the role to evolve as the team grows.
– 3+ years experience within a similar role, with evidence of hitting and exceeding sales targets
– 2+ years of industry experience
– Experience selling software solutions/services to workplace/corporate clients
– Solution selling at all levels, up to C-level / company owners
– Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
– Confident and professional manner, excellent written and communication skills
– Growth mindset and desire to win
– Initiative and the ability to work with minimal instruction
– Strong IT skills
– Ability to multitask and prioritise a range of time dependant responsibilities
– Previous experience with Moodle/Totara or other LMS’s
– A full UK driving licence
– Experience of public sector procurement through GCloud
– Experience of using relevant industry frameworks
– A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
– Dedicated company time and budget for self-improvement, learning and innovation
– Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a world heritage site.
– Easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford and surrounding areas
– Flexibility around working hours and location
– Simply health wellbeing package
– Regular socials and staff activities
– Competitive salary, plus bonus
Apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Started in 2013 by founders Seb and Mike, the business has grown and evolved dramatically but the original ethos still holds true:
‘Be the best at what we do, never stop learning, give our team the room and tools to flourish and keep our customers happy’.
If you think you are a good fit and are looking for your next opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced environment for a company that genuinely values inclusion and human connection as much as it does work ethic and passion then we’d love to hear from you.
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: