Job Vacancy: Head of Operations
Titus Learning, a certified Moodle Partner for the UK and Hong Kong, is looking to add an experienced Head of Operations to our Senior Management Team, working closely with the current development, support, implementation team, and Company Directors. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and energetic environment and eager to have a big impact over the coming years of growth within Titus.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience within the software/technology sector and have strong people and project management skills. A solid understanding of AWS, or other cloud infrastructure services would be beneficial, as would experience implementing or working with ITIL and ISO 27001, and direct experience working with Moodle or other e-learning software.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for all technical functions within Titus Learning, including technical pre-sales, implementation, infrastructure, customer support, and development projects.
You will be given the freedom to test and implement new ideas so ideally you will be forward thinking and thrive off optimising systems, processes and procedures.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values and become a key member of the Senior Management Team for years to come.
What the role involes:
- Management of the development, support, and implementation teams
- Bespoke development project management
- Responsibility for infrastructure and hosting
- Reporting on projects and ongoing support and implementation
- Pre-sales assistance with larger value and bespoke development deals
- Implementation of company/team wide processes
This list isn’t exhaustive and there is scope for the role to evolve.
What you’ll get in return:
- A Senior Management position with the responsibility to match, allowing you to make the impact required
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- A dedicated and highly skilled team to work with
- Mentorship and training with external consultants, and an annual training budget
- Flexibility around working hours
- Flexibility around location – Work remotely or from our Head Office in Saltaire (close proximity to Leeds and Bradford)
- Salary: £40-50k (DOE)
What we expect from you
- 5 years experience within a similar role
- Strong people / project management skills
- Familiar with a range of tools / systems required for the job
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal instruction
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Ability to work well to deadlines and targets
These would be great:
- Strong understanding of AWS or other cloud infrastructure system
- Experience with Moodle or other e-learning software
- Development experience
- Experience implementing, or working within a company with, ISO 27001 and ITIL
- Experience working alongside sales teams to assist with technical pre-sales
About Titus Learning
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions, proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in business and education. Working with a range of customers in the UK, and 22 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the work we do. We have an immediate need to add to our team, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
The Titus Values
We care about making Titus a great place to work for our team members, and actively support our team to be their best in how they live and work our values.
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow thereafter. If you would like to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 31st October 2019. The successful candidate will start asap.
Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 01133 200 346.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**