We’re Titus; an award-winning company providing E-Learning services to organisations globally. Using the world’s most popular learning platform, Moodle, our clients range from Network Rail to Labour Party, Royal College of Surgeons to Dermalogica.
We’re looking for a versatile, talented and creative designer, with a minimum of 2 years agency/in-house experience. Working within our marketing team you’ll need the ability to execute flawless artwork, influence and deliver brand development, have an understanding of good UX, brilliant typography skills, and a passion for digital design. You’ll be involved in the entire design process from researching, creative art-working, brand development and creating high-quality finished products. As the only in-house designer this is a real opportunity to shape this role and have a major impact on a fast-growing business.
– Content asset creation
– Internal and external branding
– Marketing campaigns
– Client proposal docs
– Blog and social media design
– Brand development and implementation
– Proficient in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
– Strong design, typography, and creative art-working skills
– Demonstrate previous design experience (Portfolio)
– Excellent eye for detail
– The ability to work to tight deadlines and to manage own workload
– Positive and collaborative attitude
– Formal design qualification or accreditation
– UI and UX experience
– Motion Graphics experience
– Videography/photography experience
– A friendly, fun and autonomous working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company
– Opportunity to work alongside a global client base
– £500 personal budget for self-improvement and learning
– MacBook provided by Titus
– Paid leave on birthdays and ‘Titus day’ in addition to holiday entitlement
– Auto enrolment into Simply Health wellbeing package –
– Unique working environment in Salts Mill, Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Flexibility around working hours and location
– Regular socials and staff activities
– Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Start date – ASAP.
Started in 2013 by founders Seb and Mike, the business has grown and evolved dramatically but the original ethos still holds true:
‘Be the best at what we do, never stop learning, give our team the room and tools to flourish and keep our customers happy’.
If you think you are a good fit and are looking for your next opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced environment for a company that genuinely values inclusion and human connection as much as it does work ethic and passion then we’d love to hear from you.
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: