Job Vacancy: Digital Marketing Executive
Titus Learning, a fast growing technology company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to play a key role in helping the company achieve its ambitious growth plans. The person in this role will work within the marketing team to generate increases in quality leads and ensure all digital platforms are on brand and inline with the overall marketing and business objectives.
This role would suit an ambitious digital marketing professional who has gained a qualification, has some experience in a web/digital role, and is now looking to have greater responsibility and creative input leading their own projects. You will be given the freedom to test and implement new ideas as well as develop knowledge and insights that directly influence product development.
The work culture at Titus is dedicated and enabling, and we believe in creating the best conditions for everyone to work at their best. Each team member has an individual development plan and we are committed to personal and professional growth to support people to work towards their long term ambitions.
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring the performance of the respective digital platform (Tituslearning.com and the Titus blog), and making recommendations for performance optimisation and UX opportunities
- Content management of the respective digital platforms, working closely with the central marketing team to ensure content is engaging, relevant, SEO friendly and regularly refreshed
- Delivery of a new or redesigned web platform, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget and that it is in line with Titus Learning branding and wider marketing objectives
- Identification and evaluation of new digital tools and platforms, pro-actively making recommendations to the Marketing Manager to drive change through the adoption of new technologies
- Management and production of digital assets ensuring UX best practice and brand guidelines are adhered to
- Management of digital platform suppliers, contractors and agencies including day to day management and regular performance reviews.
- Generating reports with actionable insights using Google analytics
- Managing and updating data for Titus Learning
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- Individual development plan to support ongoing training and growth
- Flexibility around working hours
- Flexibility around location – Work remotely or from our Head Office in Saltaire (close proximity to Leeds and Bradford)
- Salary of £25-28k (DOE)
What we expect from you
- 2+ years experience working as part of a digital team
- 2+ years experience of managing digital platforms
- Experience of digital project delivery
- Experience using CRM systems and communication platforms
- Experience of working with multiple CMS, WordPress and Divi builder
- Experienced user of Google Analytics
- Experience of agency management
- Highly analytical and full of ideas
- Web design
These would be great:
- Degree level ideally in Business, Marketing or specific field discipline
- Experience in the education and / or technology sectors
- CIM qualification
- Experience managing / leading marketing team
- B2B digital marketing experience
- UX design experience
- Conversion rate optimisation experience
About Titus Learning
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions, proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in business and education. Working with a range of customers in the UK, and 25+ other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the work we do. We have an immediate need to add to our team, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
The Titus Values
Growth: We have a growth mindset and actively seek new opportunities
Responsibility: Create, own and deliver the solution. Everyone is a leader
Quality: We strive to produce our best quality work every time
Flexibility: We do whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs to be done
Trust: We communicate openly
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks. If you would like to apply for this exciting new role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The successful candidate will start asap.
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01133 200 346.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**