Job Vacancy: Business Services Assistant[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off” prev_background_color=”#000000″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.15″ header_2_text_color=”#65378d” header_3_text_color=”#65378d”]
Titus Learning, a Moodle Certified Premium Partner for the UK and Hong Kong, is looking to add an experienced Business Services Assistant to our growing team, working closely with the Company Directors, Project Manager, and wider Titus Team. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and energetic environment and eager to have a big impact over the coming years of growth within Titus.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in a varied role with a range of responsibilities. Solid organisational skills and attention to detail are key, as is exceptional communication. Experience within the tech and/or software sector would also be beneficial.
You will be given the freedom to test and implement new ideas, with an aim of improving the efficiency and productiveness of Titus. Ideally you will be forward thinking and thrive off optimising systems, processes and procedures.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come.
What you will be doing:
- HR admin – assisting with recruitment, onboarding, managing HR related policies
- Financial duties – invoicing, credit control, and expenses
- Director support – diary management, travel arrangements, etc.
- Project management – working closely with the PM on customer and internal projects
- Office admin – maintenance of office stock, supplies and services
- Internal Auditing – sit on the internal audit team and conduct audits as required
This list isn’t exhaustive – there is scope for the role to grow and responsibilities can evolve as things change. We anticipate that this role will start as a ‘hybrid’ role with a range of responsibilities and will transition to be more specialised as we recruit further and continue to grow.
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- A company that is committed to its team and cares about its staff and their development
- Located in fabulous office space in Salts Mill, Saltaire
- Easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, and surrounding areas
- Flexibility around working hours and location
- Regular socials and staff activities
- Salary of £20-24k (DOE)
What we expect from you
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new tools and systems quickly
- Ability to multitask and prioritise a range of responsibilities
- Confident and professional manner
These would be great:
- Professional secretarial or administrative qualification
- Experience with managing or assisting with finance processes
- Experience in the education and/or technology sectors
- Experience of ISO9001 and ISO27001 policies and procedures
- Driving licence
About Titus Learning
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions, proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in business and education. Working with a range of customers in the UK, and 27 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the work we do. We have an immediate need to add to our team, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
The Titus Values
We care about making Titus a great place to work for our team members, and actively support our team to be their best in how they live and work our values.
Growth: We have a growth mindset and actively seek new opportunities
Responsibility: Create, own and deliver the solution. Everyone is a leader
Quality: We strive to produce our best quality work every time
Flexibility: We do whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs to be done
Trust: We communicate openly
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks. If you would like to apply for this exciting new role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate will start asap.
Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 01133 200 346.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar _builder_version=”3.15″ area=”sidebar-1″ /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]