We’re Titus; an award-winning supplier of organisational eLearning who pride ourselves on being the best Moodle provider in the world. We utilise the world’s most popular learning platforms for clients such as Network Rail, Labour Party, Royal College Surgeons and Dermalogica to drive transformation through their teams learning and development. Impressive, right!
Right now, we’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Business Analyst to join our growing team. We are looking for someone with previous hands-on experience configuring and administering Learning Management software (specifically Moodle and/or Totara) and who has experience of detailed requirements gathering from internal and client stakeholders. This customer-facing role supports our sales team in gathering and documenting functional & non-functional requirements; it is a crucial role that allows us to firstly understand, and ultimately deliver, our client’s key objectives when providing them with a new or enhanced eLearning platform.
Each client is unique and may have custom requirements across the user interface/experience, platform content, systems integrations and plugin development from the perspective of learners, teachers and administrators. This autonomous technical role will work closely with the client to discover their requirements, help to shape the project scope and to inform the solution design using best practice techniques in storyboarding, user stories and prototyping. The role reports directly to our Solution Architect and offers great career progression. You will be working collaboratively across the Titus business and technical teams including developers, software architects and sales helping to deliver high-quality outcomes for our clients.
Culture – We have a people first culture and are really proud of the team we have created. Full of respect and diversity, and we talk openly and honestly about all things. It’s about our people knowing they are truly listened to and valued at work.
Our People – We work hard to ensure our people are valued, committed and motivated but most importantly they are happy. This shows in the results from our regular staff surveys. It’s important to us that we continue to hire not only talented people, but people who fit in with what we’re about.
Your Development – We actively support our people in their development, both financially and with allocated time; working with you on quarterly objective based Game Plans designed to keep you on track and continually improving in your role.
We’re a social bunch – We also like to have a lot of fun, eat, drink and try new things amongst the hard work; we run exceptional team activities, office parties and regular company events too!
Recognition – We cheer each other on, regular praise and gifts are important and we hold annual pay reviews and bonuses for exceptional work and overachievers.
Don’t take our word for it, read on and then come find out all these things are true for yourself (which they are!)
– Excellent Business Analysis experience including gathering requirements and documenting relevant client processes and project objectives
– Excellent eLearning knowledge, with the experience to map offline and undefined client processes into known and deliverable online platform functionality
– Experience of understanding the client’s wishes while exploring and suggesting appropriate user journeys
– Experience of storyboarding, writing detailed user stories and other best practice requirements-gathering techniques
– Ability to manage workshops both in person and online using collaborative tools such as MIRO with stakeholders at all levels
– Ability to gather functional and non-functional requirements, documented in the form of user stories with agreed deliverables/success measures
– Ability to collaborate with the Product Leads to ensure alignment on requirements that can be repurposed are captured, understood and progressed – Excellent team working and coordination – working across functions of the company, including Sales, Project Managers, Implementation Leads, Developers, Testers
– Good understanding of data integration requirements and API’s
– A desire to discover and identify additional functional and upsell opportunities
– Previous experience in any of the following areas: Web portals/customer portals/Wireframe illustration, Visual Business Intelligence and reporting
– Experience working with clients to understand their integration requirements with existing / new systems, specifically upstream or downstream from the functional work the client carries out
There are too many things to list but here’s a snippet
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below:
Super talented, unflappable and very funny, Phuong supports the whole marketing team in her role as Marketing Assistant. Phuong holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and recently completed a master’s degree in Management and Marketing. Originally from Hanoi in Vietnam, Phuong is now based in the UK and climatising brilliantly to our weather and food.
Phuong owns a food review Instagram page as travelling and food are her passion. She also has a cute little french bulldog.
Ellie was the first woman to join Titus and has paved the way for many more since then. After studying for a degree in Fashion and Marketing, Ellie was lucky to find herself at fashion weeks and photoshoots.
Now she’s switched from talk of the front row to front end design and has brought loads of transferable knowledge to Titus. Ellie has also found a real passion for tech, especially in the learning sector, helping clients create positive change for their organisations.
As one of the youngest people at Titus but at the same time one of the oldest serving members of the team, Callum has graced Titus with his broad smile and positive attitude for over 5 years now. As a key member of the marketing team, Callum works across all areas, both on and offline, to ensure that all Titus brands and communication are on point.
After missing out on the opportunity to go to University the first time around, management encouraged him to enrol in our course alongside his work. He is now studying to achieve his Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing.
Always bringing innovation and new ideas, Dec studied a degree in Journalism but found his passion in digital marketing. Dec has also worked in marketing for one of the countries biggest retailers and within the property sector.
Outside work, Dec Co-founded a news publication where he collaborated with global brands like Uber, Amazon, BooHoo and countless SMEs.