Titus Learning, a certified Moodle Partner for the UK and Hong Kong, is looking to add a talented Moodle Helpdesk Specialist to our growing team, working closely with our Head of Customer Support, and Company Directors. This is a customer-focussed role – we are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and energetic environment and who can hit the ground running based on previous experience.
This position is to help support our growing number of customers with their various Moodle support requests via our Helpdesk ticketing system, email and phone. Candidates must demonstrate a good mix of technical competency and customer service excellence.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, enabling them to provide valuable support to customers around the globe with varying support queries. As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come.
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES
- Helpdesk and support tickets
- Moodle configuration and installation
- Theme building
- QA for development projects and new sites
- Implementation planning with new clients
- Customer and internal training
- Customer meetings
- Creation of user support documents
This list isn’t exhaustive – there is scope for the role to grow and responsibilities can evolve as things change.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- A company that is committed to its team and cares about its staff and their development
- Flexibility around working hours
- Flexibility around location – Work remotely or from our Head Office in Saltaire, West Yorkshire
- Competitive salary: £24-29k dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits scheme
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 2 years experience working with Moodle
- Understanding of Linux servers (Ubuntu)
- HTML / CSS
- Ability to multitask and prioritise a range of responsibilities
- Confident and professional manner, and excellent communication skills
These would be great:
- Moodle theme building experience
- Understanding of Windows servers
- Helpdesk (tickets) experience / ITIL or similar
- Experience across a range of sectors, e.g corporate, education, HE, etc.
- Examples of Moodle success
ABOUT TITUS LEARNING
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions, proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in business and education. Working with a range of customers in the UK, and 18 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the work we do. We have an immediate need to add to our team, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
THE TITUS VALUES
We care about making Titus a great place to work for our team members, and actively support our team to be their best in how they live and work our values.
Growth: We have a growth mindset and actively seek new opportunities
Responsibility: Create, own and deliver the solution. Everyone is a leader
Quality: We strive to produce our best quality work every time
Flexibility: We do whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs to be done
Trust: We communicate openly
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks.
The successful candidate will start ASAP.
If you’d like to apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01133 200346.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**