Job Vacancy: Business Services Assistant
Table of Contents
We’re Titus, an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner providing innovative e-learning services for workplace learning, education providers and training companies around the world.
At the moment we’re looking for someone with a background in administration and experience of working in a varied role with a range of responsibilities. Solid organisational skills and attention to detail are key, as is exceptional communication.
You will be given the freedom to test and implement new ideas, with an aim of improving the efficiency and productiveness of Titus. Ideally you will be forward thinking and thrive off improving systems, processes and procedures.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Titus culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come.
Your role is to organise! Our Business Services team is busy and covers a range of different operational areas. You will work closely with Ruth (Business Services Assistant) and Ellie (Head of Delivery) to support our HR, Finance and Compliance operations.
What you will bring to the role:
- Facilities management, including; cleaners, stationary, and keeping the cupboards stocked with coffee and refreshments
- Coordination of internal meetings and minute where necessary
- HR assistance, such as supporting with interviews and onboarding new starters and tracking holidays
- Credit control
- The organisation of social events, birthday celebrations
- Support with diary management, travel arrangements and other admin for Senior Management
- Assist with internal projects and provide admin support as required
This list isn’t exhaustive – there is scope for the role to grow and responsibilities can evolve as things change. We anticipate that this role will start as a ‘hybrid’ role with a range of responsibilities and will transition to be more specialised as we recruit further and continue to grow.
What we need from you
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new tools and systems quickly
- Ability to multitask and prioritise a range of responsibilities
- Confident and professional manner
Also ideal (but not a deal-breaker)
- Professional secretarial or administrative qualification
- Experience with managing or assisting with finance processes
What you’ll get in return
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- Dedicated company time and funding for self-improvement, learning, and innovation
- Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Flexibility around working hours and location
- Regular socials and staff activities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply with a CV to email@example.com – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We bring this experience and attitude to bear in enabling success within our client organisations, creating solutions that allow our clients to nurture talent, improve communication, share knowledge, and understand outcomes, increasing their value and competitive advantage.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and actively support our team members in their personal and professional development. And we run exceptional team socials and events too.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**
If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch on the button below: